Current position starts here.
Current position is up here.
||ITS Technology Enhancement Association (ITS-TEA)
||Sumitomo Fudosan Nibancho building, 11-7 Nibancho, Chiyodaku, Tokyo 102-0084, Japan
- September 2, 1999 Established as the name of ORSE
- April 1, 2013 Change of foundation style to a general incorporated foundation
- September 1, 2014 Merged with ISPA and changed foundation name to ITS-TEA
||ITS-TEA fulfills its role to secure the information security used in both Electronic Toll Collection system (ETC) and other services using the dedicated short range communication (DSRC) on the roads of Japan. ITS-TEA also conducts the research and development regarding technology enhancement in ETC and DSRC systems as well as the support in deployment of ITS services utilizing such systems in response to the social demands.
- Task to provide information security standards related to ETC system.
- Task to issue encrypted data for setup of ETC system.
- Task to provide platform regarding information security in DSRC, and its management.
- Standardization of technologies in ETC and DSRC systems.
- Promotional activities of ETC and DSRC systems.
- Research and development for the enhancement of technologies related to ETC and DSRC systems.
- Gathering and provision of information on technologies related to ETC and DSRC systems and technological exchange with other organizations.
- Task to utilize technologies of ETC and DSRC systems.
- Execution of entrusted tasks regarding the activities stated above.
- Other tasks to fulfill the purposes of ITS-TEA.
ITS-TEA conducts the above tasks throughout the world.
Main content is up here.
Category menu starts here.
Category menu is up here.